Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Savvy

I was bored last night so I decided to browse Flickr for some new Sav pics.  I found some I hadnt seen before and thought Id make a mosaic of the pics I found.  I botched it a couple of times and then today I couldnt find where I had saved it so I made a new one.  I dont have much news to blog about at the moment so Sav is the one I will blog about today :o) I think Def Leppard are going to hit the road for a tour this month, and again, theyre touring the US (how predictable) I really wish theyd come back to Australia again, but I dont think they will be coming back sometime soon :o(  Ill just have to keep everything crossed that they do come back to Australia and it wont take em another 16 years to do so.  They have so many fans here.

Anyway, without further ado, here is my latest Sav mosaic.  I could look at pictures of Sav all day.....

3 comments:

Janna said...

Great pics, Miss D, thanks for sharing. I'll always love him for many reasons, but one of the most important is that he brought us together as friends, along with all the other fabulous Lepp Ladies ;o)

xoxo

Jude said...

Ditto what Sista Janna said! Some of my close online friends are a result of Sav and the Lepps. :-)

Yummy shots Danni, thank you for sharing them. You did a great job on this by the way!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Yummy pics. I love the 1 in the top right hand corner.