Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sav, You Have Some Competition

Yes, its true, there is another guy competing for my affections, *snort*.  Sav will always be in the number 1 spot of the famous guys I lust after, but lately, there has been another man that is making me all hot and bothered as well as Mr Savage......

Shannan Ponton.....sigh Im not usually into beefed up guys but Shannan is HOT!!! Just check out that bicep and those pecs!! Id love to have Shannan as my trainer, but I think Id be perving too much to actually be working out.  For my US friends, Shannan is a trainer on our version of The Biggest Loser.  There is only this week left of The Biggest Loser and then I wont be able to perve on Shannan again till next year :o(
Sorry Sav, but for the moment you will have to share number 1 with Shannan!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

There is just something about Shannon isn't there!!

I think its that he is generally a nice guy, not only has he got the looks and a super fit body but he also has a heart!

An all over nice guy I say. Thanks for the pic Danni.

Danni said...

No problemo! Yes, there is def something about Shannan <3