Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Change Is As Good As A Holiday

I desperately needed maintenance on my hair! My foil highlights had faded and the ends were fried beyond belief due to my daily straightening so I booked in to get my hair cut and coloured.  I really wanted a semi permanent but my hairdresser told me it wouldnt lighten my hair any more and suggested I go with redoing the foils so I trusted her advice and went with the foils again.  I also got a bit cut off the length and also did something a little drastic, Ill show you with the pics of my new hair...

My new hair!!
New Bangs!!
my new foil highlights
I decided to get bangs cut in again! I had bangs years ago and they just grew out, I got used to not having them but after the same boring hairdo, day in day out, I decided to do it!  Im totally loving it! I wont go any shorter because of the curl in my hair and I need to be able to straighten it so this is probably the shortest Ill go, perhaps next time Ill get layers cut in, I dont know, Ill cross that bridge when I come to it, but for now, Ill just stick to this, I love it, I feel so good after a hair cut! It feels lush too, nice and soft and not breaking and fly away like it was!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Very cute! I love bangs as you know, and can't imagine not having them. The highlights look great too. Enjoy the new 'do, Miss D!

xoxo

Being Me said...

Gorgeous! The cut and colour are really stylish.

Jude said...

Danni this suits you so well!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE bangs but my hair is just too curly for them! *sob* I tried many times to keep them when I was a teenager but as soon as it gets humid or rainy they curl up like a tight sausage on the top of my forehead.

You look so damn cute!