This is the floor plan...

We are in section 5, row S, which is on Sav's side, yippee!!!! I told Rob that he has no choice in the matter and that he is coming whether he likes it or not! He just has to be prepared to see his wife go crazy, and I told him to wear ear plugs if he cant stand the noise!!! The red sections are the Hysteria Sections, blue is Adrenalize, and the purple is Euphoria. I told Rob that the Euphoria section are the cheap tix and he said "We should be sitting up there." Is he crazy?
So now I have to decide what to wear, and lucky I have months to plan it, ROFL. The next few months are gonna draaaagggg waiting for this concert to come! Hurry up November!!!
6 comments:
Danni girl, you have NO idea how thrilled for you I am! Do you know if you can have cameras there?
Have you checked out the new look and PICTURES at the OS?
#5, 7 and 12 are my fav's of Sav here: http://www.defleppard.com/gallery/index.asp
YUMMO!!
Woo-hoo, that is fantastic!!!!! Your seats look really great, Miss D! Wish I could go with you in Rob's place, waaaa :o(
Oh yes, I know all about the long wait after buying concert tickets. Time drags for a while, but then suddenly the date is upon you, and you'll feel giddy with excitement and your stomach will be all nervous, lol.
(I just went through it with Maiden after waiting from mid-March. OMG, they brought the sold out crowd to its knees! 'Arry was energetic as always and lethally handsome ... as always! LOL I was crying and shaking when he first bounded on stage ... felt the same way when I first saw Sav in person too, grrrrrr. I swear, seeing these rock gods in the flesh is the closest thing to a religious experience, imo - ROTL!!)
SO HAPPY FOR YOU MY FRIEND, and let the Lepp countdown to Oz begin!!!
xoxo
I can sense your excitement just from reading your blog! LOL!!!! they are coming to Canberra a week after the Melbourne concerts. Maybe you could come here for "seconds" hehehehe
Kathi Id love to go to Canberra to see another show but I cant afford it after splashing out $300 on two tickets!
Oh. DANNI!!!! I am very VERY excited for you!
Post a Comment