Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Mummy

Paige has become obsessed with her toy stroller! I actually bought it for her last year but because she wasnt walking very well, she would lean on it for support then fall flat on her face, so I put it away and brought it out again a few months later, however she still wasnt that keen to play with it. I brought it back out again 2 weeks back and when she saw it, she started going around the house with it non stop!

She puts her baby dolly in it and spends ages just going around and around with it! As soon as she wakes up in the morning and she sees it, she starts again! Rob actually confiscated it because it was making so much noise on our polished boards. But the next day we let her play with it again. Dolly falls out all the time because of the rough way Paige takes her for a walk around the house, so she comes to me to put Dolly back inside.

Yesterday she found a hat and an old cosmetic bag and she was walking her dolly around in the pram wearing the hat and bag! It was hilarious! Im going to have to buy one for Summer too because Paige doesnt want to share it with her sister! Last weekend, I took Paige outside and let her take her pram out there too and she had a ball taking her dolly for a walk. She did however find it very difficult to push her pram on the grass and subsequently was getting angry so I had to help her get her pram over the grass.

Here is a pic I took of her taking her dolly for a walk...

Photobucket

I dont know how long this obsession with her pram will last, it the flavour of the month at the moment and I cant see it stopping for a while yet!

7 comments:

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

VERY cute!! She looks so pleased with herself.

Janna said...

Aww, what a cute picture! Miss Paige looks like she's having so much fun walking her dolly :o)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

lol she is just adorable Danni. I love the look on her face with that pram!

Jude said...

How cute is that?! The happy look on her face is priceless! LOL

Deb said...

How adorable she is! Growing up SO fast too! *sniffle*

Andrea said...

What a gorgeous little girl ~ I agree with the above she does look very pleased with herself.

Being Me said...

Ohhhh she's all like OMG it's dolly!! On wheels!! And I'm PUSHING!!

How very gorgeous. Paige is such a treasure. Had to LOL at the vision of a toddler getting frustrated at her stroller not going across grass. Hell yeah, it's hard!