Random stuff from a busy mum of two!
Oh my!You seriously crack me up. (that statement would've worked better if it was a shot of his behind, but oh well ;)
ROFL!!! Good one!
Sav's sure been wearing a lot of "low" riders recently. Or should I say "love riders"? LOL!!
Just looking at that pic has me wondering if he is wearing any underwear?
You know, I've wondered that since I first saw him wearing those! LOLHow about you do something to find that out when you see them Danni? Heh heh
My guess would be no. LOL I mean...unless it's a banana hammock, and from that photo, I'd have to rule that out too. Lord. And I was getting ready to go to bed. Going to have to grab a shower first. A cold one.
A Banana hammock, ROFL Debs!!! What a hoot!
I hope he puts a bigger pair of socks down there next time ROFL!!! a banana hamock!! that is hilarious!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my!
You seriously crack me up. (that statement would've worked better if it was a shot of his behind, but oh well ;)
ROFL!!! Good one!
Sav's sure been wearing a lot of "low" riders recently. Or should I say "love riders"? LOL!!
Just looking at that pic has me wondering if he is wearing any underwear?
You know, I've wondered that since I first saw him wearing those! LOL
How about you do something to find that out when you see them Danni? Heh heh
My guess would be no. LOL I mean...unless it's a banana hammock, and from that photo, I'd have to rule that out too.
Lord.
And I was getting ready to go to bed. Going to have to grab a shower first. A cold one.
A Banana hammock, ROFL Debs!!! What a hoot!
I hope he puts a bigger pair of socks down there next time ROFL!!! a banana hamock!! that is hilarious!
Post a Comment