Sunday, June 08, 2008

Paige's First "Proper" Hair Cut

Well, after 2 years and 7 months, I decided that Paige really needed a proper hair cut! Up until now Id just trim her fringe every time it got in her eyes, but the length was all uneven and ratty looking, so I took her to my hairdresser up the street where I get my nails done and my hair cut and she sat in the chair like a big girl.

It was so cute! I was expecting tears but she was so good, we just had to destract her so she wouldnt move, and when the hairdresser was done, Paige finished with a neat little bob hair cut.

Photobucket

She looks so sweet with her hair all neat and tidy. And the price was right too, only cost $8 which I thought was a good price. Im not too sure what the going rate is on kid's haircuts. At least her hair wont get too knotted now, her hair is so fine but now it looks lovely and thick, still nowhere as thick as mine or Summer's but it looks lush just the same.

2 comments:

Jude said...

Awww she looks sweet! Not a bad price for a haircut either!

Janna said...

Awww, Miss Paige looks so cute and grown up with her big girl 'do! $8 sounds like a decent price for a child's haircut.

xoxo