Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Mosaic

I pinched this game from Averil's blog. To play just go to the Flickr home page and type in each answer to the below questions in the search box and hit search. Using the first page only pic an image and copy and paste the chosen URL's into the mosaic maker. Hit create and youll come up with a mosaic to put on your blog or anywhere you like. Here is mine.....

Photobucket


1. Danni, 2. Vegetarian Tacos even meat-eaters will love!, 3. North Rose Window, 4. My Pastel Pink Heart, 5. Nikki Sixx, 6. Margarita, 7. George Washington Bridge & Lighthouse, New York City, 8. Chocolate Puddings, 9. HK2007。街 a chef in street, 10. Cat Family, 11. Shy, 12. Paige: I hope it isn't us...

The questions:1. What is your first name?2. What is your favorite food?3. What high school did you go to?4. What is your favorite color?5. Who is your celebrity crush?6. Favorite drink?7. Dream vacation?8. Favorite dessert?9. What you want to be when you grow up?10. What do you love most in life?11. One Word to describe you.12. Your flickr name.

My answers: Danni, Mexican, Christ The King, Pink, Nikki Sixx, Margarita, New York City, Chocolate pudding, Chef, my family, shy, Paiges_mummy.

Enjoy the game! And thanks Ave for sharing :)

3 comments:

Averil said...

Brilliant Danni!!!! I love how bright and vibrant yours is - just like you!

I didn't know New York was your dream destination! Very cool.

Thanks for playing!

xx Ave

Danni said...

Ive always wanted to visit NYC, plus I have a friend who I met on line that lives there and Id love to visit her!

Janna said...

Aww shucks, Miss D, ya know I'd welcome you with open arms to the Big Apple anytime! There is so much to do, you'd love it and we'd have an absolute blast!!

Love your mosiac, too. Lots of fun to read :D

xoxo