I cant friggen believe it! Thanks Jude for posting the tour dates in my comments! I wouldnt have known otherwise, although I did read that they "might" be coming. OMG!!! I told Rob tonight that Im going and did he want to come with? He said "I dont want to go and see a bunch of idiots jumping up and down and be deaf the next day!"
Ah well, I dont know who to ask to come with me! I will buy an extra ticket and ask mum or my aunty to come and if neither of them dont want to then Ill ask my step father! Presale of tix go on sale at 3pm on Wednesday, so Im gonna be glued to the ticketek website to get a good ticket! Which is Sav's side of the stage? Anyone know? I wanna make sure Im in his section!
I CANT WAIT!!! Im sure November 3rd will come soon enough! I still cant believe it! After all these years theyre coming!!!! I saw on the ticketek website that there are three categories of tickets, Hysteria is the most expensive being AUD$155, stuff it I want a Hysteria seat!! Please God, let me get a Hysteria seat! Im gonna have to scrape up the money somehow but fuck it, I may never get the chance to see Def Leppard again!
6 comments:
I'm SO happy for you to finally (FINALLY!!) be able to see them in concert Danni!
Sav's always on the left side of the stage, as you're looking at it. (Viv, then Sav, then Joe and then Phil) You NEED to be on that side! LOL
This is great news for you, I couldn't wait to let you know!
oh thankyou so much again!!!
ZOMG!!!
Wait til I tell Steve..... every time he sees that Classic Albums show featuring Hysteria, he records it. And watches it. As if he's never seen it.
I think, secretly, he thought he was IN Def Leppard :)
When are you going??
November 3 is when theyre performing in Melbourne!! Cant wait till next week when the tix go on presale!!!!! Excited? Much!!
HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!! At long last they have come to their senses and are going back to Oz! I am ecstatic for you, Miss D! Yep, as Sista Jude said, Sav is on the left side of the stage as you look at it, so that's where you MUST get a seat. Good luck with the ticket buying and keep us posted!
xoxo
I havent stopped doing the happy dance since yesterday, and now that Ive seen it advertised on the OS and on the ticketek webpage I know its not a dream!
Post a Comment