Youre all gonna hate me cos this is my 3rd post dedicated to Sav this week, but I just HAD to share these screen caps that I got from a video I saw on the Official Def Leppard Site yesterday. Its a video of photographer
Ash Newell shooting Def Leppard out on the road! He is an awesome photographer and is responsible for the pics in their book
"Shots From The Sparkle Tour". Anyhoo, I had a squizz at the video on youtube and fell off my chair when I saw Sav, OMG!! I had to wipe the drool off my keyboard too! The man just sends me crazy, but then you all know that dont you? Once I worked out how to do screen captures I set about watching it again and capturing some gorgeous pics of Sav, so without further ado, here he is in all his sexy glory.....
Beautiful
Sav giving Ash the finger, lol
Live
Sav and Phil looking damn hot posing on top of a car
And the peace de resistance.......
A Sexy SHIRTLESS Savvy!! OMG!! The smile, the hair, the body....AAHHHH!!!
Okay, I think I need a cold shower now.......
3 comments:
Nice captures! I'm SO happy Sav is wearing his hair more like the old days now. YUMMO.
LOL! What a riot! There is so much beefcake on your bloggy, betweeen sexy Sav (awesome captures!), and naughty James :P
xoxo
Nothing wrong with some hot beefcake Miss J :-)
Post a Comment