Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Had The Chop....

Went and got my hair cut today, and got rid of those horrid layers that the previous dim whitted hair dresser cut into my hair! My ends were completely fried beyond recognition and my hair was looking quite frizzy and dry so decided to go short, its actually the shortest Ive had in years, what do you think?





Personally I love it!  It feels nice and healthy again and I feel human after having that horrible hair do I had previously!  at first I liked it, I mean I didnt really have a choice, the dumbass hairdresser misunderstood me and started cutting layers into my hair, and before I could say anything it was too late.  It didnt help that she didnt really understand English!  Ive since learned she was fired from that salon but it put me off ever going back there.  I feel like a new woman!

5 comments:

Kakka said...

Looks great Danni.

Anonymous said...

Your new cut is great, Danni!! You always look lovely, anyhow!
Hugs to you all! xoxoxoxo
Linda Lou

Janna said...

Love the new cut, Miss D! Your hair does look very healthy now :D

xoxo

Being Me said...

Suits. Really suits! lovely :)

Jude said...

It frames your face nicely, you look fabu, dahling!