Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Summer And The Frog, A Comparison

Mum and I were discussing Summer's speech or lack thereof, and I said that I have heard her saying particular words, but mum said she never hears her.  She then went on to say that Summer reminds her of this frog in this Looney Tunes cartoon.  Basically, some poor man finds a frog who sings, but when he goes to show it to a talent scout, the frog says nothing except "Croak".  But when the man is alone, the frog sings his heart out and everyone thinks the man is nuts.

I love this cartoon, makes me laugh everytime, and I do believe she is doing the same thing as this frog is doing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! One day, Danni, Summer'll be yakking so much, you'll wish she'd shut up and leave you in peace!! What a cutie!! Take care and hugs to all! xoxoxox
Linda Lou

Janna said...

LOL! Funny cartoon, but I'm sure Miss Summer won't drive you that crazy :D

xoxo