It was a lovely day, we sat outside watching the passing parade of people walking along the boardwalk while enjoying our yummy pizza. After lunch we walked around and did some window shopping. I was lusting over some gorgeous Guess handbags and shoes at Ninewest, and a beautiful diamond necklace at the jeweller. Then we stopped at the food court and had dessert. I felt like chocolate icecream in a waffle cone and Rob had a custard filled donut. We sat outside and ate it, however my icecream was melting faster than I could eat it.
We walked around a little more before we headed back to my grandmas to pick up the girls, and not a moment too soon as when we arrived the heavens opened up and there was a torrential storm with hail, thunder, lightening and lots of rain! Today was a low key day but still a good day! First up I had to take the girls to the kinder to get some portraits done as we had a portrait fundraiser, after that we came back home, had lunch and then I took the girls to the shops so I could spend the money I got for my birthday. Rob and the girls gave me a $100 gift card to spend at target and my grandparents gave me $70.
I didnt find anything much that I liked but did come home with a pair of shoes that I had been eyeing for a while, they were only $20 so a good bargain...
My new red shoes
From my parents I got a snazzy new coat as the coat I had was too small. I actually picked the coat out myself. When I saw it I knew I HAD to have it! I cant wait till it gets colder so I can start wearing it!
My new red coat
(Excuse the white legs, I had shorts on today)
So now you can just call me the lady in red, LOL! Im so tired of black, wanted something nice and bright for winter! Im looking forward to going shopping this week to spend my birthday moolah! Tomorrow night my parents are coming over for dinner and cake so that will be nice! I had a most enjoyable birthday weekend, definitely one of my best birthdays methinks!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Danni, love your new shoes and adore that coat. So glad you had a great weekend. Hugs xxx
Love the shoes and coat! Both items are stylish and comfy ;D You look fantastic, and I'm so glad you had a busy, fun-filled birthday weekend! (I love Guess handbags and Nine West shoes, too. Gosh, aren't you just completely shocked over that bit of info? ... NOT! *snort*) Anyhoo, enjoy dinner with your parents, and I do hope that annoying neck/shoulder pain goes away soon!
xoxo
I just came here to give you birthday wishes and you already posted about it!
My favourite colour is red and those shoes are to die for!! Great coat too, and you look fabulous in red dahlink.
Happy Birthday Danni girl! Put some warmth on your neck and shoulders and if you have to, take an anti-flammatory like ibuprofen. Feel better soon! xoxoxox
Happy Birthday, Danni!! You share your birthday with my son Darren!! That's pretty cool. I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend, that's so nice. And those shoes and coat are to die for!! You have very good taste, my dear! Take care and hugs to all!
xoxoxoxo
Linda Lou
Danni, I'm really sorry I've had my head up my butt the past few weeks and missed your 37th! Happy birthday!! (You soooo don't look 37, lucky girl)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes and the coat. But the shoes especially. Very envious. Enjoy them! xox
Post a Comment