I was entertained by her and several other little girls in the Home Corner, being treated to wooden fruit and vegetables and plastic pizza and wooden icecream :-P At one point, Paige took me back into the Home Corner (she loves that and painting) and made hang up the "washing" on the "clothes line". She was ordering me to do it, just like she does at home, little bossy boots! Then after that was mat time and we sat and heard the teacher read a book, then the kids did a dance and then it was bathroom and lunch time and I got to supervise the kids getting their lunch bags.
After they were settled I ducked into the kitchen to have a cup of coffee and my lunch but Paige was looking around for me. I got to chat with the teachers a little and play with the kids, read them stories. Im happy to say that Paige has several little friends, its just gorgeous! Paige really interacts well with the group and I had so much fun with them all! Paige tired me out though, making me go from one activity to the next! Im looking forward to doing it again next term!
Moving right along, a couple of weeks ago we had a photo shoot fundraiser for kinder and mum bought us the whole package of photos with CD and frames. The shoot was $12 and we got a 10x13 photo in a frame included. We dont have the CD yet but I can show you a couple of the pics that were taken on the day once the CD arrives I will share more pics with you.



5 comments:
OMG!! All of you are so cute in those pictures!! Look at the smiles on the girls' faces!! Love their clothes as well!! I can't wait to see the other photos!
I am so glad you had a good time at school. It really sounds like Paige is just right in her element there. So good to hear, Danni!! Take care and hugs to you all!!
xoxoxox
Linda Lou
Oh my goodness, they are stunning shots! All of you look absolutely picture perfect gorgeous xxxxxx
Gorgeous pics, and you all look stunning! I've always preferred black & white photos. There is something so romantic about them. I suppose it stems from my life-long love of the old "Silver Screen" movies. Glad you enjoyed your day at Paige's school, and it's so nice to hear that she is thriving there and has made new little friends <3
xoxo
Gorgeous, just gorgeous photos! Your babies are growing up so much Danni!
What beautiful photos, they are just divine. You look absolutely beautiful - a real yummy mummy.
So glad you had a great day with Paige at kinder, I know I used to love going when my kids were little.
Post a Comment