Sorry but its a very slow week for news from my neck of the woods so I just thought Id share the dream that I had about Sav the other morning!!! OH.MY.GOD!!!! It was fucking Awesome!!!! I dont often dream of Sav and when I do I usually remember them quite well. In this particular dream, Def Leppard had come back to Australia to do some shows and I was right up the front, right in front of him, and he could see me.....I think he was flirting with me....and he looked like this......

Sav in the Nine Lives video
He looked gorgeous in my dream!!!! Needless to say I was smiling whenever I thought of it yesterday and whenever I listened to any of their songs. I mustve looked like the Cheshire Cat with the idiotic grin I had on my face. Of course I havent had anymore dreams of Sav since the one yesterday morning, but Im loving remembering the one I had. And before I go, just one more pic of Savvy for the road.....

Sav, All Hot n Sweaty after the show....yum
1 comment:
Oh yummo!! I had a dream about him this morning too! LOL
Post a Comment