Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Because You Asked For It....


I know a few of you wanted to see pics of my biceps (a ka my guns) so I took a couple of pics. Please note there is still a bit of under arm flab, hopefully that will tone up and look great with continued weight training...

my right bicep (lol)
I thought Id add a pic of my abs too. Please note I have my core switched on so you can see the muscles properly defined, I tend to stand with my core on a lot now, if I let it all hang out I look pregnant. Standing/sitting with your core switched on helps you lose centermetres off your waistline and gives you core strength.



Not quite a six pack but my abs are getting strongerand more defined!

So there you have it! Im going to hide now, I feel so embarrassed, I hope you all dont think I have tickets on myself cos I dont. Im just loving the way my body is looking, Ive worked hard to get to where I have, there is no turning back!

PS: I forgot to add that my belly button has never looked the same after it being stretched by two babies, I think thats the part of me I hate the most!

4 comments:

Janna said...

You look fabulous, Miss D, and I see nothing you need to feel embarrassed over! As far as your belly-button, I can relate to altered body parts ... after two breast surgeries, "the girls" are no longer identical twins *snort*

Keep up the great work, darlin'!
xoxo

Jude said...

Wtf is there to be embarassed about girl!?? Kudos to you, you've worked hard and it shows Danni! :-)

Mel said...

You GO Danni :)

Its' great to see when results pay off ... *she says as she slinks back to the couch* LOL ...

Thanks for sharing, be proud, celebrate! Mel xox

Nicole said...

WOW!

You look amazing.

Oh and as for the belly button. I have one of those! Scary thing is though that I had it pre children so now its even worse!