Well after an hour of trying, I got tickets to AC/DC!!! The tickets for the first show were sold out in about 10 minutes, and then a new show went on sale, Feb 13 2010, but after being in the queue like forever that too was sold out!! I kept my eyes open for anymore shows being announced and after refreshing my page, I noticed a 3rd show went on sale, and I managed to get tickets to the Feb 15 Show!! Im so excited!!! I got the cheapest tickets I could afford ( @ $99 a pop) in the reserved seating area. I didnt want GA as both Rob and I are short and I dont want to get crushed (perhaps if it were Def Leppard, then it wouldve been different).
I was never really a fan of AC/DC, until Rob came on the scene, he digs them, isnt a die hard crazy fan but I told him if we dont go then we would be kicking ourselves, well mostly me because Rob didnt care one way or the other, but I really wanted to go. In a way I wish it were DL coming again but Im so excited anyway, I enjoy AC/DC's music and Im sure we're gonna have a rockin good time!! I just hope that Rob doesnt stand there like a stiff and I hope he gets into it more, not like at DL when he just didnt do anything.
Only 9 months and counting, lol!! Im sure it will be here in the blink of an eye. Im also sure Ill be hard of hearing after their show, Im sure theyll be very loud!! Im so happy they announced more shows, I had a feeling they wouldve sold out in a matter of minutes, and by the time I got back from taking Paige to occasional care at 9am, they were gone!!
In other music news, New Kids On The Block are touring Australia in August and I had to make up my mind as to which concert I wanted to go to most. As you know I used to love NKOTB and I was gonna go for old times sake but couldnt afford to go to both, so AC/DC won hands down!! I love my rock music, and I wasnt gonna spend good money on NKOTB tickets. I almost fell off my chair when I saw how much they were charging for "Gold" seats, it was more than DL tickets and more than AC/DC general admission tix.
There was no way I was going to spend that on a bunch of guys I used to like when I was a teen, its not worth it!
4 comments:
Woo-Hoo! Way to go, Miss D! AC/DC are one of the best bands ever, and you will have a great time, whether Rob shakes his bootie or not, lol! \ m / \ m /
xoxo
Oh, cool! I cannot believe how expensive even "cheap" tickets are these days.
Oooh I loved NKOTB but would never pay to see them now that they are old and crusty - well maybe if the tickets were cheaper....
Good for you Danni! AC/DC was the LOUDEST concert I've ever been to, but they rocked the place down!
Post a Comment