Monday, July 07, 2008

You Have The Cutest Little Funny Face

I just wanted to share this pic of Summer that mum took back in January. I forgot I had it because I hadnt saved it in my photo album. Summer was about 3 months old in this pic and her hair was a lot more tame, not like now, its all over the shop!

Photobucket


Poor dear hasnt been well over the weekend, she was feverish all night Saturday and all day yesterday, fever has broken but she still isnt her usual self, plus those damned toothy pegs are cutting thru, so she is feeling mighty sad and sorry for herself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby girl :-(.

That is such a cute pic of Summer!! She does look rather startled though lol.

Danni said...

She is better now though, thank goodness! Yeah I think the flash startled her a bit

Jude said...

What a cute shot! LOL

I hope she's feeling 100% again soon Danni, and how is Paige feeling?