And only 6 more to go till Im 60kg! I got weighed today and my current weight is 66.5kg, WOOT! Im so friggen happy with my weight and my progress since I started Slimplicity back in February. To think, after WOW I was going to go back to my old ways and Im so happy Karen gave me that all important kick up the ass for motivation and encouragement!
Ive lost almost 5kg in body fat also, my current body fat percentage is 33.1, the lowest its ever been! Ive lost 56cms all up, 13cms off my waist which is amazing! Being able to fit into all my old small clothes does heaps for my self esteem and Im loving myself again. When I first started I didnt know how I was going to go with my eating because I was always snacking, always standing in front of the pantry or fridge wondering what Im going to eat next. These days I eat every 3-4 hours to keep my metabolism going.
The water thing is still a bit iffy. Im drinking low joule cordial and thats not too bad but I cant drink water in this cold weather, its easier in the heat and when working out. Speaking of working out, Im doing Body Pump every week to increase my muscle mass, I love it, its such a fun class and Karen takes that class, she is fab! Truely my inspiration as she was overweight at one stage of her life and now she is the shadow of her former self!
Ive been increasing my weights in pump, and I can certainly feel it! Bicep work is hard, so are lunges, man, theyre a bitch! But I guess if I want a nice firm bum and thighs then lunges and squats are gonna help! I went and did Body Combat last night, thats a great class too, again, Karen makes it fun and its great for venting frustration and anger. I come home after a combat class and show Rob my jabs, uppercuts, hooks and round house kicks, he thinks Ive gone mad, maybe I have but it makes me feel empowered being able to do all these things!
PS: Forgot to mention that Karen made me Slimplicity Member of The Month for July and I got a special certificate in a frame and my face is plastered all over the club too (how embarrassment)!
6 comments:
Wow congratulations on the weight loss - that is fantastic!
I really need to get my butt into gear and lose 10 kilos but I find it so difficult to get motivated in winter.
Good on you!
That is terrific, Miss D, congratulations! I had to use my trusty on-line weight converter (lol), and in American measurements you've lost 22 lbs, wow! Keep up the great work, you look smashing already :o)
xoxo
Go Danni! Not far to go, the boby pump will help too. I've just signed up at Fernwood myself and am looking forward to getting into it.
Whoa, 22 pounds! Good on ya Danni!
I'm STILL waiting for piccies of the "new you"!
Sorry, will try to get Rob to take a few pics of me this weekend
Oh man, Danni, that is phenomenal! Congratulations, you should be so proud of yourself :)
xx
Post a Comment