I went to the Lottielulu store only to find that Ingrid's gorgeous smocks were sold out in Paige's size, so I had a look in another store named Raspberry Kisses and found gorgeous matching sets. I wanted to buy something girly for both Paige and Summer, but some of the stock was winter stuff so I decided to purchase something for Summer first, then Ill get something for Paige later.
I couldnt decide what to buy because everything was so gorgeous and girly, but then I decided on this gorgeous smock top for Summer. Its so girly and bright, I cant wait for the postie to deliver it to me!

Im sure she will look like the little doll she is in this smock top and a pair of jeans or leggings. So now Ive been stalking all the WAHM sites for girly handmade stuff like this because Im addicted! I wish I could sew so I could make my own girly clothes, but I cant sew a stitch. Well Im off to browse and purr all over these beautiful hand made things!
5 comments:
Hi Danni,
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
I agree that Ingrid of Lottielulu sells lovely clothing. If there is something that you like from her, you can try contacting her and see if she will do a custom order.
Unfortunately, I do not sell what I sew but once I have finished sewing what I have planned for my kids, I have been known to look for other children to sew for. I will definitely keep you in mind if that happens.
That's an adorable dress! Sewing basic clothing isn't "too" difficult, I remember it from my school days taking Home Economics. I'll bet you could do it if you bought easy patterns!
What a cute smock, Danni.
A friend of mine, Noelle, makes some baby/kid's clothes and such. Her website is http://www.rosegatestudio.com/
and look for RoseGate Baby Boutique. The little onsie skirts are just adorable.
awwww that's gorgeous!! you are so lucky to be able to buy cute girly things :)
Awwww shucks, you are too sweet!
I have been terribly slack of late with restocking the shop, but I promise there will be some small sizes listed this week.
If you miss out on one or want a custom order, just let me know.
Post a Comment