Monday, July 21, 2008

And She's Off!

Summer has gotten so good with her crawling in the last couple of days, that her daytime sleeps have been suffereing because of it! She still isnt crawling on her hands and knees yet but is definitely commando crawling, and getting around so much now! Ill put her down in one spot and she'll end up over the other side of the lounge. This morning, I put her on the floor of her room while I got stuff organised and she ended up with her legs stuck under her tall boy, only her torso, head and arms were sticking out!

She is so determined to get around that when I put her down for her day sleep, she spends the better half of it on her hands and knees and rolling around in the cot, sending me round the twist. I spent most of her naptime yesterday going into her room and putting her the right way up, then I put her in her sleeping bag as she cant roll around in that as much. She loves her walker too, she can move around in that. Her tippy toes touch the floor and she is able to move around in all directions.

I really hope this day sleep business gets sorted out, she is way too young not to have a sleep during the day. At the moment I can hear her grizzling in her room. She had a nap between 10 and 11am, then woke up on her tummy crying so I got her up and gave her something to eat and a bottle and put her back to bed at about 11.30, and she is still piss farting around in there. C'mon Summer, go to sleep, please?

5 comments:

Janna said...

Wow, Miss D, I love the glamourous new background! Very chic, dahling (lol). The live traffic feed at the bottom is also groovy. Good luck with Miss Summer's crawling and nap time. I hope she settles down again soon.

xoxo

Danni said...

Thanks got a bit bored with the same old layout! And the live traffic feed is good so I know where all of my readers are coming from!

Janna said...

Great idea. Just so you know, I'm showing up as Plainview New York which is actually the next town over from where I live. Great shopping location, including a few of the best supermarkets around, so I'm always over there :o)

Bed time for me, so nighty night.
xoxo

Danni said...

Thanks for the shopping tip! If I ever visit you Ill make a note of going there, ROFL!

Jude said...

Ooooh I like the traffic feed too! Mind if I use it?

I love the new schwanky look Danni, so girlie!

I hope Summer gets back to her normal sleep schedule soon. She's just too busy thinking about where to crawl to next! LOL