Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer & Me

I found this pic of Summer and me that mum took while I was in hospital. It was taken on the Sunday after she was born. I dont think I have a photo of myself and Paige like that. But anyway, Summer looks sooo tiny in this pic, she was only 3 days old afterall. She was a mummy's girl from the get go, and a chubby babe too, look at those chops!

Photobucket

Anyways, today it was just her and I as Paige was in Occasional care and she will be going every monday from 9am till 2pm! I missed her so much and was so happy to see her when I picked her up. The poor bugger looked so tired as she didnt have a nap, I must tell the carer to put her down for a nap next week, but I doubt she will sleep, too much to do, too much to see, too many kids to play with!

So after I dropped Paige off, Summer and I went to the village and had a coffee, well I did anyway, Summer just sat there happily in her pram, looking at the kids playing in the play area. Then we went into Target and I put some new summer clothes on layby for the girls as theyll need a whole new wardrobe, especially Summer as none of her clothes will fit when its warmer! And Im just addicted to little girls' clothing, its more fun shopping for them than me!! I cant wait to find them a party dress each for their birthday party! Excitement!!!

6 comments:

Jude said...

What a sweet pic! I agree Danni, I always wanted to have girls (although I was never blessed with babies) and part of the excitement for me would have been buying them clothes. LOL

Being Me said...

Gorgeous Danni!

That sounds like such a blissful day. It sounds like Paige had a great time. I am so pleased for all three of you that you get to do this every Monday now! Good luck and I hope it continues to work out well.

Terri said...

Congratulations Danni on your new arrival!! She is precious.
And letting your oldest go to there first daycare/school is hard but in the long run it's best for the both of you. I can relate, my oldest is graduating high school next year and I am not looking forward to that!!

Also thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you don't mind that I added you to my friends list. If you do mind let me know!!

Take care!!

Janna said...

Aww, what a precious photo! Nice to hear Paige is adjusting to her occasional care, and it sounds like you & Summer had a fun day. I was also just in Target yesterday and agree that they have adorable little girl clothing ... not too shabby big girl's clothes too, lol!

xoxo

Janna said...

Love your new photo slide show, Miss D! There are a bunch I haven't seen previously. Too cute!

xoxo

Dory said...

That's a gorgeous photo Danni! sounds like you had a really nice day too :)