Insert a pic of mummy pulling her hair out! Thats how I felt today! I went to the gym this morning to do Combat and left the kids at home with my mum and grandma and by the time I got home I was ready to go back and do a few more rounds of Combat to vent my frustration. Paige decided today that she didnt want to nap and Summer had her sleep in the morning and then didnt want to go down for another nap in the arvo, so it made for an extremely loooonnnngggg day!
After my mum and grandma left I took them for a walk in the pram but Little Whingy Mc Whinge (Aka Summer) was whining all the way to the park and back, seems she dont like sitting in the pram with her big sister blocking her view in the toddler seat! So after the park we head back home and she starts to howl. Once we got inside, Senior Whingy Mc Whinge decides to start with her whining and carry on and by this stage I had had enough of the pair of them!
I love my girls to death but cant handle stereophonic whinging! Paige wanted to keep watching High 5, her new love, but I couldnt find one of her DVD's, and whenever I put Summer down in her cot to get a bit of a break from her and so she could have a rest, she would whinge. I tell you it was bliss when we put them both to bed, they were both so tired, and they fell asleep almost straight away!
Im sure Ill be in for more whinging tomorrow. If Summer's tooth would just break thru then she would be a lot happier, but she is so cranky at the moment, definitely her mother's daughter, lol.
2 comments:
I hope Summer's tooth breaks through soon too :( although, I do like your nick name for them: The whingy mcwhinges LOL
LOL yeah, cute names hehehe. Hope there was less whingy mc whinging and more sleeping today!
Post a Comment