Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankyou

I just want to say a big, heartfelt THANKYOU to all the people that visited my blog from SITS. That site is awesome and it has opened up my world to other blogs out there as it has opened up my blog to all of you. I love comments and no I dont write purely for comments but I like to know that people are reading and what they think. I know I get hits here on my blog, but I dont know why some people are so shy to leave a comment, even if its just a hello or something. Seriously Im not going to bite, lol.

Anyhoo, I have recieved some thankyou's from blogs I have visited via SITS and even though Id love to send each and every person who visited my blog a personalized thankyou note, I just dont have the time so thats why Im doing a very communal Thankyou to everyone, you are all very lovely people, and thankyou for leaving such lovely comments on my blog, you all ROCK!

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Just dropping in from SITS to say hi. Your blog is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I didn't even realize until I could leave a comment...lol! I love all your blogs (as you know). I love your writing style and I like looking at your pictures of James!!! (((hugs)))
Kirsten xx

Jessica G. said...

Happy belated SITS Day! Sorry...got behind on my blog reading with all this back-to-school mess.
So if I told you I have tickets to see Def Leppard next week, would you be my BFF? :)

KK said...

I'm a little behind, but congrats on your SITS day!