Okay, I promised some more pics from Friday night so will post some more. I still cant quite believe that I was right up front, it hasnt sunk in yet, I keep thinking I imagined it but then I look at my pics and it wasnt a dream at all! I love being up front, my ears didnt like it afterwards but ah well, I can hear now lol. Im hoping I get to see them again and I will be there right up front. Dare I say it, but this concert experience was even better than Def Leppard! Sure I had a blast seeing DL, but I was so far away, this was AMAZING!!! Nothing compares to being up front! And another reason why I was so happy to be up front is because Im a short ass and it was standing room only there so if I couldnt see it wouldnt be worth it.
Anyway, enough rambling, here are some more pics from Friday night! I cant stop looking at them!! I thought they came out quite good, and Im the worlds worst photographer, and I just hate the delay of my camera, but Im definitely not disappointed by these! So without further ado, here are some more of my photos.....
Frowning at someone

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these shots. I'm stopping by from SITS...Happy Thursday!
Post a Comment