Summer is on antibiotics as well as she has the beginnings of it, brilliant, just brilliant! My head cold seems to have passed, I didnt feel too bad today, just tired from running around, first to the Dr, then he sent her for a chest xray and that was at another place, then had to go home and mum came with, so she looked after the girls while I went out and picked up their scripts. Poor Paige, she was so fragile looking today, she had a burst of energy this evening but by bed time was well and truely ready to hit the hay!
Also turns out she has an ulcer on the roof of her mouth, so she must be in pain while eating, although I wouldnt have known cos she hardly made a fuss over it, unlike me who was whinging constantly about the ulcers I had on my tongue, Paige is so good in that sense, hardly whinges at all when she is sick. So anyway, it looks like I wont be getting to the gym this week again. Im hoping to get there on Wednesday perhaps, I really need to get back into it again, I need a good swift kick up the bum to get me motivated again, but this cold and all this sickness, I just want to stay indoors at night.
Im hanging out for the gorgeous spring weather to come again! And I know I whinge a lot when its hot but I enjoy the warm weather, not the extreme heat. I like the comfortable 25-30 degree range, anything above that and I dont find it impressive at all! I always feel fat and frumpy during the winter months, even though Ive lost a lot of weight. I dont think I want to be weighed this week, I have a feeling I may have either stayed the same or put on a few hundred grams. Im supposed to get measured this week and cos I havent done pump in a while I feel my muscle mass has decreased somewhat! Ill see what Wednesday brings, not gonna worry about it too much, have been trying to be good food wise, its the exercise that needs work!
4 comments:
Aww, I hope the girlies are soon well, and that you can get back to the gym sometime soon. Good luck w/Paige's tushy shot, too.
xoxo
Hope they feel better soon! They sound like sweet little pumpkins:)
Stopping by from SITS. Hope they feel better soon. You have a beautiful blog.
Here in Maine, USA, it's a hot, muggy summer day. It seems strange that you're experiencing winter. Hope your kids mend soon!
Just stopped by from SITS to say hi and hope you'll do the same when you have time!
Post a Comment