Saturday, August 08, 2009

Need 100 CC's Of James, Stat!

Im the next one in the house to get the lurgy! Ive had a sore throat, congestion in my nose, sneezing and coughing. Paige is still not well, I was hoping she was getting better but she isnt so Im taking her and Summer to the Dr on Wednesday as I need Paige to be 100% healthy otherwise they wont be able to do her gastroscopy on the 8th September. Its a few weeks to go but even if she has a bit of sniffle they wont be able to put her under so she MUST get better by then. Summer is coughing as well, but she isnt as bad as poor Paige.

Anyhoo, not long now until I see Pseudo Echo! Only 2 weeks, and I can. not. wait! Im really looking forward to it! Even if I still feel like crap it will be an awesome night out! I recall feeling like crap the night I went to see Def Leppard, had a sore throat and all but it didnt stop me from having a good time! I still dont have a clue as to what Im going to wear, most likely jeans and a nice top and some hoop earrings. I wanna get there earlyish to get a good spot up the front, I must, must, MUST get up near James so I can take some good pics.

Tonight I was searching for vids on Youtube and came across this one. Its a song from their 1985 album "Love An Adventure", and before I saw this Id never heard this song live before. I love this song and it sounds even better live! I dont know why the person who uploaded the video put the warm up on it as well, hmmmm, shouldve just put the song and thats it. Anyway in the meantime I have their videos to watch to get me all pumped up for their show....only two more weeks, only two more weeks......

4 comments:

Jude said...

Hope the wait goes by fast Danni!

Janna said...

I hope you get well before the show!
xoxo

Kelli said...

I have never even heard of this band. What type of music do they play? I am assuming Rock. ;-)
Coming from SITS

Danni said...

Kelli, theyre a Synth Pop band from the 80's and Aussies to boot :o)