Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Im the SITS Featured Blogger

Thankyou to these lovely ladies for making me the Featured Blogger for today, check out The Secret Is In The Sauce a place for support and blog recognition....




125 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Congratulations on being the FB!!! Just giving you some SITSta love.

Beth

mommakin said...

Enjoy your SITS day - nice to find an fellow squealy fangirl!

lov said...

happy happy sits day!!

Mommys OnlineGarage Sale said...

Happy Sits Day to you!

Dori said...

Congrats on being featured today! :)

Stopping by from SITS. Have a great day!

Christina Lee said...

enjoy- off to read more! umm... what does it mean if my word verification below is "impure" ?haha!

JennyMac said...

Happy SITS day! Enjoy it. Well deserved.

When Pigs Fly said...

Have a wonderful SITS day! Enjoy all of the comments and visitors.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Happy SITS Day.

Your blog is adorable!

Ms. Wanda said...

Congrats!!! Dropping in from SITS:) Have a great Tuesday!!!

Lynn Kellan said...

Happy SITS day! I'm relieved to read that your kids are feeling better!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Happpppyyyy SITS!
sandy toe

ch said...

Enjoy your day in the spotlight!
Congratulations on being featured!

Kristin said...

Visiting from SITS. Off to read.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Congrats on your SITS day! Looking forward to checking things out!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

Congratulations on being the FB over at SITS!

Unknown said...

Happy SITS day!! Love your blog.
Sheri
http://sherisstory.blogspot.com
http://miraclemomas.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Congrats on your SITS day. Gotta love FB. It can be a little addicting but so much fun too. Your blog looks beautiful.

natalee said...

happy sits day!!!!!!!im a follower now..natalee

shelley said...

congrats on your day "in the sun" enjoy being queen today!
shelley
http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Stopping by from SITS...enjoy your day. Your family is lovely.

Kelli said...

Congrats on being the FB!! I have you get new followers and readers from this. :-) Obviously, you are going to get some comment love! :-)

Jen said...

Congrats on being today's FB! Your blog is adorable! I love the bird!! So cute!! I hope you enjoy your day!

Jen

dominique said...

Happy SITS to you :)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Happy SITS Day! : )

Abena said...

Stopping in from SITS! Congrats on being the FB! Have a wonderful day.

Tiffany @ Eat at Home said...

Congrats on being Saucy today!

Mommy of Many said...

happy SITS day!

Brandy@YDK said...

happy SITS day.

can't wait to read more of your pretty blog

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Congrats on your SITS day!

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS day, I love the layout!

Sarah Brown said...

Congratulations!!!! Happy Sits Day to you!!!!!

Jingle said...

congratulations on your SITS feature today!!! Enjoy it!!!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Congratulations on being featured today! What a cute blog. I'm off to see more!

Debbie said...

Happy SITS day! I hope it is a great one.

Lauren From Texas said...

congrats on your SITS day! your blog is presh!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Happy SITs Day!

You have a really cute blog.

Holly said...

Congrats on your SITS day!

I would say you deserve featured blogger of the week!

You face a lot of challenges and seem to be very admirable; FB is well deserved!

Sandi said...

I love the birdy on your webpage.
Hi! from Sits

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

HAPPY SITS DAY! I hope today is super special. I am a fellow child of the 80's and I still love that music. Def Leppard is one of my all time favorite bands but I must say, I've never heard of Pseudo Echo until today. Maybe I would recognize some of their songs?

Well, I hope you enjoy your special day and I hope you have a blast at your upcoming concert!

Have a wonderful day and enjoy all your comment love!

Many blessings,

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com

Moonrayvenne said...

Stopped in from SITS! Love your blog! I am an '80's chick, too in the US. Graduated in '85. Love Def Leppard, Motley Crue, & of course, long haired guys...YUM! LOL

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Happy SITS day!! : )
Fondly, MaryLea
(aka Pink and Green Mama)

Anti-Supermom said...

Hope you love every minute of being FB today. How fabulous.

Unknown said...

visiting from SITS! Congrats!

Eileen said...

Happy SITS Day! Love your blog and the adorable layout. I look forward to reading more!

jules said...

Cograts on your SITS day. 80s music rocks!

AmericanTribal said...

Congrats on your SITS day! I love your blog header :)

www.americantribal.blogspot.com

Miss Behavin said...

Stopping by from SITS to wish you a great day. Congratulations!

Marrdy said...

Congrats on your SITS Day!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You have the cutest blog!! I'm stopping from SITS to share the love... have a great day.

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Congratulations of your SITS day - enjoy it. I love your blog. My youngest also has a CHD - ebstien's anomaly.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Your SITS Day!!!

Stephanie Faris said...

Stopping by from SITS. Congrats on being featured!!!

Lee said...

Happy SITS Day!!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Have a Happy SITS Day! :-)

BookLady said...

Yay for you! The featured blogger on SITS, woo-hoo! Enjoy :D

Valerie said...

Congrats on being FB today! I hope you have a great SITS day!

Amy said...

Congrats! Happy SITS day.

Carla said...

Happy SITSday! (Mama Ramblings are my favorite subject:)

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I also started following you :)

y u l z said...

Congratulation for being featured today :)

strokeofliving said...

Congratulations on your SITS day. Good job! Psudo Echo, you're taking mr waaaay back, wow!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a happy FB day!

~a SITSta

Audra said...

Happy SITS Day!

MyLinda said...

Congrats on your SITS day!!!

jori-o said...

Happy SITS day to you! I love what a "mama bear" you are for your girls--you sound like a great mom! And your post about depression really hit home. I hope everything has settled and gotten into a good, happy positive routine!

Enjoy your saucy day!

theUngourmet said...

Congrats you lovely SITS girl!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Happy SITS day--beautiful blog!

the treat girl said...

Hope you feel like a pricess all day!!!

Star Forbis said...

Congrats on being the featured blogger today. Enjoy.

thatgirlblogs said...

Here from sits and your blog is adorable. Enjoy the day!

The Royal Family said...

congrats on your day!
I love the colors and stuff on your blog.

going to check out the restof your posts now. Feel free to swing by and enter my giveaways!!!

The buzz
Brandy

Mammatalk said...

Enjoy your big, bloggy day!

Pam said...

Congrats on being SITS FB. Enjoy your day in the spotlight!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Hope you have a wonderful SITS feature day!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Congrats on your SITS day! :0

LisaLisa said...

Congrats on being FB!!! Dropping by from SITStas.

What a wonderful blog you have!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on being FB! Hope you have a great day.

AK said...

Sorry to come so late..Great blog..Dropping by from SITS. Happy SITS day. I am sure u r enjoying this day!!

Yara said...

Hi! Just came over from sits : )

tiarastantrums said...

happy SITs feature day

foxy said...

cheers to you on your SITS day!

liz mataraza said...

congrats on your featured blogger status! and how wonderful to find someone who sends so much happy mail! so very sweet and thoughtful of her!

Ally Wasmund said...

Happy SITS day!!

LeLe said...

Grats!! Have a great day! LOVE THE 80's!!

Aleta said...

Congrats on being the Featured Blog! Going to browse around now
:-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love your blog. I'll be back!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! It's Your SITS Day! Celebrate!

Helene said...

Congrats on your SITS day!!!!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS!

Have a great day!!

Are You There Mom? said...

Happy SITS day!!! CUTE CUTE site! Cant' wait to carouse it!

Jen said...

I am a 36 yr old mom as well, and I loved Pseudo Echo back in the day! Thanks for the eye candy, I am off to youtube and blip.fm some now! So glad to meet you thru your blog and the SITStahood! My blog is at http://pursuingharmony.blogspot.com

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

Happy SIts day! Is saw Def Lep in concert a few years back .!!
d

Brittany said...

Stopping by from SITS - congratulations on your day!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Congratulations on being the SITS Featured Blogger. And in the interest of not sounding like every other comment you get today I am going to somehow slip a penguin into the conversation. See that? Now just try and not think about penguins for the next 5 minutes!

Joanna said...

Congrats on your SITS day!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your SITS day!
T.

Ms Dragonfly said...

congrats! that is awesome!

Linda said...

Enjoy your SITS day! Stopping by for a visit -- thanks for having me! :)

Breadwinner Wife said...

Congrats on being featured!!

Megan said...

Happy FB Day!

Kekibird said...

Congrats on your Featured Blogger Day!

Connie said...

Congrats SITSta! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Ooo congrats!! Be sure and follow my blog, and I will be sure and do the same for you. :)

Liz Mays said...

Congratulations on your special day!

Unknown said...

Happy SITS day!

Susie said...

Congratulations on your SITs feature! I hope you are enjoying your day in the sun:-)

Flory said...

Happy SITS day!

Shawn said...

Congrats on being the SITS FB! Hope you have a great one....

Sydney said...

Congrats on your featured SITS Day... enjoy all the comment love!

From Janes Oven said...

Congrats on your day! Way cute blog by the way!

Janna said...

Congrats, Miss D! Wow, I've never seen so many comments on a blog. SITS seems like a very special place with lots of lovely caring people! Good on you!

xoxo

The Muse said...

The SITS team has arrived I see...
Super congrats...:)
I am going to spend some time and read some posts :)

Bethany said...

Congratulations on your SITS day!!!

Amanda said...

Cute blog!!

Prayers for you and yours-
Amanda

Mary Bernard said...

Congrats, Danni. Love your blog banner. yay for SITS FB!

Reeni said...

Came from SITS to say hi! Hope your having a fun day being featured!

Tiffany said...

Happy SITS day to you!!! Sending you some comment love.

Courtney said...

cograts!

Margarita Bloom said...

Congratulations! Happy, happy SITS day to you!

RebeccaMom said...

Congrats SITSta! i love your blog header :)

Kim's Korner said...

Sorry I'm late to the party! Hope you had a GREAT SITS day!

Nicole said...

I bet you are enjoying all the fun comments on your SITS day! Congratulations!

La Jolla Mom said...

Happy SITS day! Enjoy.