Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Cute Things They Do

The girls are always making me laugh with their mischief and pretend play.  I took a few snaps of them pretending and being cute.



Summer pretending to go shopping



Summer dressing up in my tee shirt


Paige pretending to have a phone conversation, notice the hand gestures, lol




Paige pretending to be teacher in school


They provide me with heaps of entertainment and heaps of laughs.  Some days theyll just follow each other with their prams and dolls and go around and around the house, with their little handbags and my car keys and my purse, its such a joy to watch.

PS~ Please excuse Paige looking like an urchin in her mish mash pyjmamas it was the morning when I took these, she doesnt usually get around like that.

7 comments:

Jude said...

Those girls are soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE it when you post pictures of your girls. My God, they are sweet!! And that hand gesture with Paige on the phone - like some kind of wheeler-dealer - I could have died laughing - Lol!!! You have 2 darling girls, Danni. Hugs to you all!! xoxoxo
Linda Lou

Danni said...

Yeah, Paige does that a lot, has pretend phone conversations, Summer too but its just a laugh to watch.

Janna said...

OMG, how utterly adorable they are! LOVE the way Summer has her hands clasped holding the bag in the first one ... so prim and proper, lol! And Miss Paige with the hand gesture while phone chatting ... screamin' funny! :D

Thanks for sharing, xoxo.

Penelope said...

Very VERY cute Danni. I just love little girls.

Being Me said...

So sweet! OMG I wish I could have watched Paige being 'teacher', I loooove that sort of stuff - L doesn't do imaginative play :( not yet, anyway. I hope she will... she seems totally disinterested in it, which worries me a little.

Anonymous said...

OMG those pictures are absolutely adorable! I can see how watching them play could keep you entertained all day. Thanks for sharing.
Kirsten xox