Thursday, September 24, 2009

All Pretty Again

I went and had my hair cut and coloured today as I was long overdue for beautifying again, lol.  Besides I ahve my lovely cousin's wedding in a couple of weeks so I have to look good for that.  I decided against foils this time and went with a permanent colour, and I got a layered 'do this time.  I was shocked at the brightness of the colour initially as the sample she showed me looked a little darker, but I love it anyway and it being shorter means less maintenance!





Im feeling human again and my ends feel nice and healthy after being fried beyond recognition.  My hair was just looking and feeling horrid.  Its amazing what a few hours at the hairdresser can do to make you feel better!

4 comments:

Janna said...

You look beautimus, Miss D! Great cut and I like the lighter color, it really brightens up your face. I agree, being pampered at the beauty salon is fun and uplifting, and after what you've just been through with your darling Paige, you really deserve it!

I've become a big advocate for shorter hair (who woulda thunk it?! lol). Your new length is really nice and it's the max I'm willing to grow mine once it starts coming in again.

Enjoy your new 'do! xoxo

Jude said...

You look so pretty Danni, that style and colour suits you well. And I LOVE your bangs!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Looking good!! You'll charm the socks off of everyone at your cousin's wedding - lol!!
It really does suit your face - you look great!! Take care and give the wee ones a hug for me!!
xoxoxox
Linda Lou

Deb said...

I love the new hair, Danni! Then again, you could wear a bucket on your head and still be cuter'n a bug!