Friday, May 16, 2008

Life's Tough......

.....When youre a spoiled kitty......

Photobucket

Here are my two extremely spoiled kitties Mango and Panda having a snooze on the armchair before Paige came and woke them up! No more sleeping outside now that the winter months are upon us, Mango loves to snuggle near Jess, our dog and Panda sleeps wherever he likes. Only last night I went to check in on Summer and who should I find sleeping at the other end of her cot? Panda of course. Right now he is sleeping amongst the toys in the playpen.

4 comments:

Jude said...

I'll NEVER get used to our differences in seasons Danni! LOL It's hotter than Haides here and I'm hating it ~ and summer isn't even here yet. BLEH!

Those are cute kitties, and the names are so appropriate for their colouring. I'd love to see a pic of your dog, I'm such a doggie lover!

Have a great weekend darling, is it Victoria Day weekend there for you too?

Peach said...

Adorable kitties! Thanks for sharing. I love their names, too. Hope all is well with your little ones and Rob.

Anonymous said...

I used to have a cat that looked just like your Panda. His name was 'Scaredy' lol

He was a spoiled little puddy too!

Janna said...

Aww, I always love seeing pics of Mango & Panda, and this one is just adorable!

Thanks, too, for the reminder about our opposite seasons, lol. We're having a very cool Spring in the Northeast USA, and while most people are complaining, yours truly is loving it since I hate what comes next ... hot humid summer. I can defo wait for that crapola weather, ick!

Have a good week, Miss D :o)

xoxo