Clever title for a film methinks, lol! Seriously though poor Summer has got her second cold in the matter of weeks, and just when I got her settling for the night, the bloody lurgy returns to make her nights havoc again! On Saturday evening we were up and down all night long because the poor little thing couldnt breathe. I gave her nurofen, plugged in the Sudaclear vapourplug and put some saline drops in her nose to loosen the muck up there but nothing worked.
Last night, we just dragged the portacot into our room in case she was restless I wouldnt have to keep going into her room. I put her to bed at her usual time but she didnt settle so we gave her plenty of hugs and then we put her in our room for the night. She finally fell asleep. I put some of that baby balsam on her chest and back and gave her some nurofen before bed. She is full of snot this morning, should make removing it easier, however she doesnt like me using that nasal aspirator.
Paige is full of snot as well, and after it took a good couple of weeks for it to disappear too. I noticed she was a bit blocked up on Thursday when we went to see The Wiggles, but she isnt too bad. I can see that its going to be one vicious circle with those two and theyll just give each other germs all thru winter......Great! Thats one thing I like about the warmer months, it dries everything up and we dont have this problem.
I was feeling a bit like I was getting a cold yesterday too, but I still managed to drag myself to the gym to do a Body Attack class as I hadnt been to the gym since last Monday. Then I came home and had a snooze after lunch as I hadnt had much sleep the night before. Methinks Ill Glen 20 the house today, it should ward off any other germs we have here.
3 comments:
Oh dear, you certainly DO have your hands full with the girlies, Miss D. I hope both are rid of their nose snotties very soon!
xoxo
Oops, there I go again forgetting to switch back to my original Google address. Sorry 'bout that :D
I agree that winter brings more illnesses like that. I hope they both clear up soon Danni!
Post a Comment