Now I love my long hair, especially when its just been washed and straightened with my wonderful GHD straightener, but its just getting in the way now, and the girls think its funny when they pull it. Not only that but I hate it around my neck when Im at the gym, even if I have it in a ponytail it sticks to my sweat-coated neck.
So I think its better to get it cut shorter to a nice, managable length. I wanted to go for a different style, like a layered look but Im scared if I go too short that my hair wont be long enough to straighten and then Ill be well and truely screwed and have to be happy with curls...ick! So Saturday is the big day when I go and get my hair chopped off, just in time for some family events. Anyway, now that I have the new me, its time to have a different hair style to go with my new look.
I have some before shots of what my hair is like here...

Side view of my ponytail

With my hair down. Its looking rather ratty in this pic though.
Stay tuned for after shots!
7 comments:
No way do you have curls in your hair!!!! Really??? lol. I have never seen a single strand that wasn't perfectly straight Danni!
I can't wait to see the after shots. You have gorgeous hair, it will look fantastic no matter what you do to it :-)
I should post a pic of how my hair looks after I wash it! Its very curly!
Yeah do that Danni! I'd love to see it curly!
Ooooohhh go Danni!!! Can't wait to see the new style!
I can't wait to see it either! I bet you'll look great!
I chopped off all mine as well, and for the same reasons as you (hair pulling) - it really is liberating in a way! I enjoy my short hair now.
Can't WAIT to see your after shots!
Oh I SO understand about the curls!! LOL I've straightened my hair for about 40 years, and it's been long almost all my life. I just started leaving it curly for the last couple of months, I'm still trying to get used to it.
I can't wait to see your new "do" Danni!
Post a Comment