I decided finally that I was going to enter Summer in the Mother & Baby Cover Star Competition. I have never entered any of my kids in popularity contests/talent shows before. To be completely honest, Im not a huge fan of baby shows, but I suppose this is different, sort of. Anyway, its a long shot that she will actually make the shortlist of the 14 babies and be a finalist, hell, its a long shot that she will win, not because she isnt gorgeous, but there are so many babies entered.
Im certainly glad that Im not one of the bigwigs making the decision on which baby gets to the shortlist of 14, how does one choose? Each baby is so cute. Anyhoo, I just entered Summer for the fun of it and to see her profile on the net. In other news, I gave Summer some toast on the weekend! She loved it. It was so cute seeing her suck on the toast fingers, and when she was eating it, she'd be going "Mmmmmmm".
She does that with any of the food she likes. I gave her some of my mum's pureed vegie soup ther other day and she enjoyed that as well. I think she is the sort of baby who likes to feed herself, because she is always reaching for the spoon whenever Im trying to give her food. Im going to try to puree some mince meat with vegies and see how she goes. Although she is almost 7 months and its time for mashed foods so may hold off till then.
I was supposed to be taking her for her 6 month immunizations tomorrow, but she had a bit of a lurgy on the weekend, courtesy of her sister. I had the worst 2 nights on Saturday and Sunday nights, her throat mustve been so sore because she just wouldnt settle and she spent most of the night crying, so I had to bring her into bed with us. Anyhoo, Ill get the Dr to check her throat tomorrow when I take her into the clinic. Last time she had a sore throat she had an ulcer on her throat which prevented her from drinking. Hopefully whatever she had is gone now.
3 comments:
Aww I hope she's feeling better soon Danni.
I love her profile pic, such a great smile! LOL
How fun to see Summer's profile with the other babies, and I just love that pic of her! I so agree with you, Miss D ... how can they choose from so many adorable tykes, lol!
I hope her throat is feeling better by now. Kissies & hugs to her and Miss Paige :o)
xoxo
I hope Summer is feeling better too and GOOD LUCK with the competition!!! she is a gorgeous girl :wub:
Post a Comment