Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We Are Off To See The Wiggles!

Yep, thats right, Im taking Paige and Summer to their very first live show! Paige loves The Wiggles (which kid doesnt?) and the last time they had a series of concerts I didnt get tickets, I cant remember why. I promised that the next time they tour, Ill get tickets, and thats just what I did! The big event is Thursday May 15, and I bought mum a ticket as well as Ill need someone to hold Summer while I keep an eye on Paige. I didnt even ask mum if she was free, I just said, "I got you a Wiggles ticket."

Im looking forward to it, I havent been to a live show in ages, even if it is a kids show, I cant wait! Should be a good show. When I first had Paige, I couldnt stand The Wiggles and I remember my MIL giving Paige a DVD of them and I said I didnt want any Wiggles in this house, well, Im eating my words now cos I dont mind them, theyre much better than Hi-5 or The Fairies in my opinion.

I just hope that Paige pays attention to The Wiggles and doesnt try to run off and play with the other kids she sees, I know Summer wont be going anywhere, but knowing her she will probably want to sleep.

No comments: