Thats what Paige is turning out to be. I have observed some things which have surprised me, and it goes to show that my girl is very cluey! Rob has biscuits for breakfast with his coffee, and this morning, Paige was wanting some biscuits, but she wasnt happy with just a plain biccie, she wanted to "dunk" her biccie into Daddy's coffee. There was no coffee left in the mug of course, but Rob gave Paige the mug anyway and she pretended to dip the biccie in the coffee.
Then this evening, while having dinner, she was pointing to the tomato sauce bottle, so I gave it to her, thinking she wanted to play with it. She began sucking on the top of it and I thought she was thirsty so I gave her the cup with her water in it, but she pushed it away, but continued to point at the sauce bottle. It then occured to me that she had seen me put sauce on my plate and she wanted sauce as well. I squeezed some onto her plate and she was happy then and started to dip her chips into the sauce.
She wasnt happy until I squeezed a bit more sauce onto her plate. She wouldnt eat her dinner until I squeezed a bit more sauce, but she had more than enough on there so I had to pretend to do it, other wise she wouldnt eat. Then I blew my nose and she wanted to blow her nose as well, so I gave her a clean tissue and she went thru the motions of blowing her nose, even though she doesnt really know how to do it.
When Im wiping the benches, she wants to do it as well, so I give her a clean cloth and she pretends to wipe the cupboards. If Im sweeping or vaccuuming, she pretends to do it also. She has become my little shadow, its so cute to see!
5 comments:
That's so cute Danni!!! She is a clever little poppet too!
How adorable! Paige is such a smart girly :o)
xoxo
She's definitely wanting to do everything mommy and daddy do now! That's so cute to watch, I've watched other wee ones do that before too. I'll bet she'll be wanting to put make up on if she sees you do it, and wear mommie's shoes!
How cute! Little ones learn by watching and imitating adults. She's such an adorable little girl.
Paige is just too cute. I love how she tried to 'feed' me her sandwich when she was here lol.
Post a Comment