Monday, April 21, 2008

Jolly Jumpin Summer

Summer has a new toy; her Jolly Jumper. I had originally bought it for Paige but she was too small for it and would always slip to one side, not only that, she never was really strong enough, her head control wasnt as good as Summer's so I never really put her in it. I finally dug it out again the other day and put Miss Summer in it.

At first she wasnt too sure about what was going on, but then you shouldve seen her little legs go! She was having a ball! Then when Paige saw her she was equally as happy as Summer was. They were having a grand old time, laughing and playing together. Paige saw it as an opportunity to hug her sister as she was "standing up". Paige was doing her usual excited noises she does when she is having fun and being excited.

So everyday Ive been putting Summer in the Jolly Jumper for about half an hour or until she gets fed up with being in there. For instance, today I had her in there and she would get upset whenever I walked out of the room. Seems my girl is getting rather clingy, she didnt even want to go to her Nonna or Nonno yesterday, she would just start to cry. I know it will pass as Paige went thru the same thing at around 6 months.

Anyway, I took some pics of Summer on her Jolly Jumper, please pardon Paige in the background looking like an Urchin. She had just woken up from her nap and she was pantsless and had just finished a vegemite sandwhich, hence why her face is dirty. Honestly, I dont let my kids look feral all of the time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

How cute! She looks like she's having an absolute BALL!!!

Peach said...

Adorable pics of your two little girls! Thanks for sharing!

Jude said...

Aww those are cute shots, I love that last one of the girls Danni!

And don't sweat it so much hon, every kid has a dirty face when they just finish eating!

I'm surprised Paige didn't want a turn in the jumper too. LOL

Dory said...

That looks like Summer is having lots of fun Danni!!! Xavier loves his jolly jumper too :) and Matthew always has vegemite on his face....

Jayne said...

Aww they look so cute! :)

Little Munchkins said...

I love those pics. Soooo cute! You can see the look of pure joy on her face on the jolly jumper.

Buggz said...

So cute!!! Looks like she's really enjoying it!