Friday, April 11, 2008

Six Months Today

Happy Six Months to my littlest princess ~ Miss Summer Jaye!

I cant believe how fast these last 6 months have flown by! It was like yesterday she came into the world. She is coming up in leaps and bounds! She has discovered her feet now and she likes to grab at her socks. She also likes to grab at anything in front of her, like the cat for example. It was so cute to see her reaching out to Mango the other day.

She also likes to do this rocking motion if she is sitting on your lap. She still isnt strong enough to sit unaided yet, but loves to sit in her high chair and play with her monkey toy. She loves to squeel and talk and chat. She also is rolling around heaps more now, I often go into her room and see her on her belly in her cot. She also does this panting thing when she is excited, and wants her food or bottle, its so funny and cute.

I took her into the MCHN on Tuesday to get weighed and measured and she is sitting on the average line on the charts. Its nice to go in every month and see she is thriving wonderfully. Her stats are:

Birth: Weight 3280gms
Length 49cms

6 Months: Weight 6828grams
Length 65.5cms

Happy Six Months once again Little girl! I look forward to watching you grow into a wonderful, bubbly toddler!

3 comments:

Jude said...

Happy 6 months Miss Summer! :-)

Good heavens where does the time go?? Half a year old already!!

Danni said...

I know! Thats gone wayyyy too fast!

Janna said...

Happy Half Year to Miss Summer! She's getting to be such a big girlie :o)

xoxo