Well I was tagged again, this time by Donna and I have to give three reasons why I blog.
1. Keeping a blog is an outlet for me, not so much a creative outlet, but more so to let off steam and stress. If Im feeling a bit down I love nothing more than to go to my blog and let the words flow. It helps me relieve my stress and if Im feeling particularly depressed, then I can vent and cry and get angry as much as I like. I guess you could say that my blog is like a girl friend and she is always there for me, to listen to my worries, my problems and my angry times.
2. I wanted to keep a journal of my girls' growth and development. I have on line friends overseas and I want to keep them up to date with how the girls are going, and also post pictures of them so that they can see them. Ive never met these people in real life, although I have spoken to one of them on the phone, she called me all the way from New York City, they are dear friends to me and I wanted to share with them my pregnancy journey and my journey as a mum. I started blogging back in 2004, but once I found out I was pregnant I scrapped it and started this current one.
3. Its somewhere where I can be me. I found that a few times on Essential baby I got slammed by people for the vents I posted. At least here I dont get slammed and torn to shreds. Its my place and if people dont like what they read then they can leave. I honestly didnt know what to write for number 3. Now I just have to find 3 people to tag.
Jude, Narelle, Kathi
3 comments:
I love how you described your blog as a "girlfriend" Danni, I guess my blog is my friend too!
I promise I'll do this one soon sweetie! :-)
No worries luv :)
Hey, about #3... I think that'd be a rather large club you're in there ;)
Post a Comment