Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my 35th birthday. Thirty five years ago at this time, I wouldve been 3 hours old as I was born @ 6.20pm, and as I write this entry, it is 9.20pm. I had a pretty good day, mum and my grandma came over and had lunch with me and I had a treat of lamington sponge, only for today as its my birthday and a girl needs to have some birthday cake, even if she is watching her weight.

Anyway, I got very spoiled. Rob and the kids gave me seasons 1, 2 & 3 of Seinfeld on DVD, plus a couple of tee shirts, and I got money from my parents and grandparents. Im still wondering if my IL's will get me anything this year, Im not holding my breath as my MIL seems to only buy presents for the kids and for Rob so Im prepared not to get anything from them.

I dont think we will be doing anything special, our money is a bit tight this week thanks to the unexpected vet bill, so I told Rob he can take me out next week. So that was my birthday in a nutshell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy birthday you gorgeous young diva!! I'm glad you enjoyed your day and I'm glad you got to have some cake on your big day too! You so don't look 35 too by the way!

Becca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dani! I hope you spend your money ON ONLY YOU and that you enjoyed your day and your cake...mmm,mmm. xxxxx

Janna said...

Sounds like it was a lovely day! Wow, we've known each other a while now ... I remember when we first "met" on-line and started IM chatting, you were only 30! Yikes, how time flies, but you are still young and radiant :o)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS D!! xoxo

nic said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday XXXXX

Jude said...

Happy Birthday Danni girl! :-)

Your MIL needs a lesson in manners methinks. I'm glad you got lots of goodies from everyone else, and YAY CAKE! LOL

I think you were 30 when we "met" too!

Deb said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Danni!