Saturday, March 15, 2008

Summer's First Pair Of Shoes

When Summer was born, my cousin gave me a huge gift of stuff from Pumpkin Patch and amongst all the beautiful girly things was a pair of shoes, Summer's first pair

Photobucket
I instantly fell in love with them and couldnt wait for her to wear them, and finally she is fitting into them, although if she kicks around enough they fall off. I took some pics of her wearing them yesterday, it was a hot day but I put them on her just for giggles and to show all her cyber aunties how she looks in her first pair of baby shoes...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cant wait till the weather gets cooler so I can put them on her with her jeans, she will look like the cutest little fashionista. Summer has a large foot, kinda like her mummy, I certainly wont have trouble finding shoes to fit her, I have so much trouble finding shoes to fit Paige. Paige is still only in size 4 at 2 years old! But I guess she would look a tad silly a little girl with huge feet!

7 comments:

Janna said...

Ooh, look at those cute little fashionista shoes! Love them.

Summer has the most expressive eyes too!

xoxo

Danni said...

Theyre gorgeous arent they? I wish the heat would take a hike so I can put them on her

Anonymous said...

Oh Danni they are the cutest shoes in the world. I can't wait to see her in them. I think we are expecting colder days on Wednesday and Thursday.

Wanna come and have morning tea so I can squish your baby girls?? hehe

Danni said...

Id love to but Im flat out busy this week, Im free after easter though, its definitely a doer then

Anonymous said...

Yay cool! After Easter it is then!!

nic said...

Those shoes are the cutest.

that reminds me I must buy Hollie some shoes for winter.

Jude said...

Those are sweet! My first pair of shoes were the old white lace up booties with hard soles when learning to walk. LOL