Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Five Month Weigh In & WOW Update

Today I took Miss Summer into the MCHN to get weighed and measured. My little girl is thriving beautifully. In a month she has put on 490grams, and is now weighing 6190gms, up from 5770gms, and has grown 2cms in length, she is now 63cms. But, my poor widdle girl had a bit of a temperature last night and was a bit out of sorts. She didnt drink as much of her milk yesterday.

I told our Nurse and she checked her throat and alas it was red! So that is why her temperature was up a little. She had a great sleep last night so I was happy that she was okay there. But I dont like seeing her out of sorts. I wish at times like these that they could talk and tell you what is wrong.

Anyway, in other news, I had my weigh in and measurements done yesterday and I lost another 400gms so now Im weighing 73.7kg, and all in all I have lost 15cms from my body, Im absolutely stoked! Honestly, this is the happiest Ive been with my body for a long time. I can actually see the changes, my tummy doesnt look as flabby anymore and is looking flatter somewhat.

I actually tried on a couple of skirts that didnt fit me on the weekend and Im happy to say that theyre fitting me, theyre a little tight but they do up nonetheless! The only way is up from here! Im looking forward to being able to buy small clothes again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo go you skinny chick!!!

nic said...

You go girl!

Narelle said...

Sensational Danni!!!

Kylie Jansen said...

Well done on the weight loss! You should be very proud of yourself :D

Oh and well done to S's weight gain!!

Kylie
xx

Janna said...

That is fantastic Miss D! Congrats! :o)

Jude said...

You're doing so well Danni, congrats!