I was feeling fine on Friday night, but when I woke up on Saturday morning I felt like shit! My throat was sore and it hurt to swallow. I managed to drag myself to the gym to do my fat burner class and was feeling okay afterwards, but by Saturday night I felt achy and horrible. Come yesterday morning, I felt even worse.
I dragged myself off to the gym to do some cardio but after 15 mins on the bike I felt awful! My body was truely aching and my throat was sore, and my nose was all congested. I went and sat in the massage chair and had a bit of a rest before Rob came to pick me up. I was feeling so poorly that I had a nap in the afternoon but by the time I woke up I think I felt worse. I honestly felt like I was hit by a truck.
I took two Nurofen tablets and felt a bit more human but I couldnt eat much, everything tasted awful. We are going thru a heatwave at the moment so I had the aircon going but I couldnt feel it, I was all hot and sweaty. Even during the night I woke a couple of times in a sweat, I probably had a fever, but today I felt better. I sat on the couch and watched Seinfeld and just chillaxed with the kids and Rob since it was the public holiday today.
Summer isnt doing too badly, still a bit fussy with her bottles but drank more today than she did yesterday. Poor bugger mustve had a sore throat also because she isnt drinking as much as normally would, so I was worried about her yesterday as she went to bed with hardly any of her bottle. In Panda news, he is doing fine, however isnt liking his medication. Rob has the difficult task of having to administer his tablets and tonight, he put them in his food but the little bastard ate around them. I told Rob to just give him the tablets by themselves but no, he didnt listen.
Here is hoping that he continues to eat his special diet food, he is going a tad loopy without dry food, and its only day 4!
4 comments:
I also felt like crap yesterday, but I attributed it to being tired from working so much, plus Daylight Savings Time started and we lost one hour with turning the clocks ahead.
Anyhoo, glad you're feeling better, Miss D. Hope Summer bounces back ... and Panda too!
xoxo
I felt like crap yesterday too, but I think it's from working so much, plus Daylight Savings Time started here, so we lost one hour from turning the clocks ahead.
Glad you're feeling better, Miss D, and I hope Summer bounces back soon ... Panda too!
xoxo
Oops, sorry Miss D. I think you will receive my other comment twice because I thought it did not go through the first time so I retyped it from memory, d'oh! Feel free to delete one of them.
xoxo
Yegads I hope you're all better now Danni, being sick sucks. I've been trying like hell NOT to get sick, everyone around me at work and at home has had it.
Post a Comment