Saturday, December 08, 2007

Santa's Little Helpers

I finally got some pics of the girls together, wearing their matching christmas nappies and tee shirts. Yes, I know its incredibly corny that Ive dressed them the same but its christmas, lol! And little kids are great to dress up, just like dolls. I had to work fast because Paige kept on moving, I swear that kid has ants in her pants, cant stay still if her life depended on it! And you will note the look of disapproval on Summer's face! In fact she was howling her head off, I dont know if it was because she was traumatised after her bath (she hates the bath and hates having her clothes off) or because she was just unimpressed. Either way I think the following pics are hilarious, enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Jude said...

Oh Danni those girls are so precious! That last pic made me giggle, it looks like Paige is wondering "why does she keep yelling Mum?" LOL

LOVE their outfits!

Janna said...

Priceless pics, Miss D! Thanks for sharing them and I love the girls' outfits too. I agree w/Jude, Paige's expression are too funny, lol!

I'll be in touch again soon. xoxo

Kim said...

Awwwwww....they look so precious!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous Girls, you must be so proud. You are a great mum :)