Aunt Flow has arrived and just in time for christmas too!! I cant believe that she is back already, and this happened after I had Paige as well! I had finished bleeding from birth, had a couple of weeks grace, then got AF back again, with absolutely no warning signs! That last time it was quiet painful and heavy and my legs felt like lead weights.
This time the same thing happened! Absolutely no warning at all. I had a bit of spotting but thought it was still left over from the birth but no, it is full on AF! So far its not too bad, Im just feeling tired and last night went to bed at 8.30pm. I was laying on the bed rocking Summer in her bassinette and we both fell asleep. I hope that I dont get any pains and the lead weight legs, I cant stand feeling like that!
In other news my psychiatrist told me to increase my medication so Im on 75mg of Zoloft. She wants me to increase it to 100mg but honestly Im feeling great on 75mg so I may just continue on one and a half tablets instead of taking 2. I feel much calmer and in control of my emotions. I still have to ask my GP for a script for the Birth Control Pill, I just hope it doesnt mess with my Zoloft though. I was going to get my 6 week check done today but cant now Im having AF, so itll have to wait until after Christmas.
Thats the best part of being pregnant, not having to worry about AF for 40 weeks, but I cant be pregnant forever, even though I love being pregnant. Dont know if Im going back for a third time, as much as Id love to have another, I dont know how I would cope if the third kid was a screamer, lol. For now I think Ill just enjoy my two beautiful girlies and make the decision about a third child later on!
2 comments:
Boy I sure don't miss AF, it's been almost 6 years now. BLEH! I can understand why you enjoyed not having the biotch around while being pregnant, Danni!
I guess only time will tell if you and hubby decided to go for #3 then huh?
I'm with Jude, I don't miss that bitch Aunt Flo either, yick! For me it'll be 10 years next Spring since the old hag visited, and like every other woman, I don't miss her one tiny bit.
Enjoy your beautiful girlies, Miss D :o)
Post a Comment