Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Happy Baby Girl

There is nothing that warms the heart more than when your baby smiles at you. Summer started smiling at an early age. From about 4 weeks old she was smiling at me and it made my heart meltPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAll the crying and unsettled behaviour was forgotten when Summer smiled at me, and it doesnt take much for her to smile either.

Its funny cos she will be laying in her cot and will just stare at her teddies and smile and coo at them. I love to hear her coo and gurgle and I love seeing that gummy smile. Im sure I even heard her giggle the other day, and cant wait until she starts laughing more. I managed to get her smiling on camera and will share these special pics with you here, enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Janna said...

Isn't she precious! Love these, Miss D. How cute that she seems to be winking in the middle pic, and the last one she's giving Mummy the okay for her close-up, lol! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

Jude said...

There is nothing in the world that brings tears to my eyes faster than the sound of a baby's laugh! She's so adorable Danni!

Peach said...

What precious pics, Danni. She looks just like her Mum.