Rob and I went shopping yesterday and on the way back home in the car, I felt what was like a period pain in my lower abdomen, and also a lower back pain. It lasted for the entire car ride home which was about 30 minutes. I began to worry as I thought my contractions were beginning but, by the time I got home, they pain had disappeared, it was only a Braxton Hicks contraction, but it was uncomfortable none the less. You know I have forgotten what its like to have AF pains, lol.
I told the baby that he/she was to stay put until Monday at least, that way I am able to see the OB at the Perinatal clinic. To be perfectly honest, I am tired of having scans done. I really dont know what theyre going to try to achieve by giving me another scan tomorrow. I guess theyll try to see my baby's heart better, but I highly doubt they will be able to, due to my baby's position. He/she is engaged and aint gonna do a belly flop now.
I really hope that theyll give me a c/section or induce me. I will plead with them because I dont want to go into labour naturally. Im frightened of being alone and with the hospital being an hours drive into the city, Im scared stiff that we wont make the hospital in time. Then you'll prolly see me on the evening news "WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO BABY IN CAR!" can you imagine that?
Every time I go to the toilet I expect to see a show, or the mucous plug that has plugged my cervix for 9 months to come out. Sorry I know thats too much information, but its a natural part of pregnancy. The discharge has been quite heavy for the last few days, lol. I also feel as though I have a foot jammed up into my ribs, the little bugger hurts me when that happens.
Anyway Ill let you all know what happens tomorrow. Thankyou for thinking of me and bubba!
No comments:
Post a Comment