Okay, so Rob and I went to the Zoo yesterday, and one thing was missing, our precious baby! There were so many families there with their kids, couldnt help but feel a little jealous, although, I wouldnt take such a young baby to the zoo, they wouldnt understand the concept of it. Anyway, I didnt really wanna go at first but then decided to get out of the house a bit. I thought I should take my labour bag with me *just in case*, I mean you never know. I couldve been walking around the zoo and my water couldve broken, but nothing happened.
Im really hoping something starts happening within the next couple of days. I was annoyed to hear that Her Ladyship Princess Mary of Denmark had her baby before me! She was due on the 25th and here she is having her baby before me, it stinks I tell ya, but then again, she did have a false labour scare a few weeks back, so I guess that maybe had something to do with it. I know youre all thinking Im whining but when you wait for 9 long months, you dont want to wait any longer for your baby to come into the world.
Its funny cos I was petrified of going into premature labour and it never happened, but now I dont want to go over by 10 days. If thats the case my baby will be born on the 29 October because the Doctors usually book you in for an induction 9-10 days after your due date, if you dont go into labour naturally. I really thought that I would have given birth a few days early or on my due date. When my mother was pregnant with me, I was supposed to be born in February, but she went 10 days over with me and had to be induced, so maybe it runs in the family.
Ill keep you ladies posted....
No comments:
Post a Comment