Friday, September 30, 2005

Another Post

Two posts in one day, lol. I forgot to mention in my previous post that my mum, my grandma and my mil are all annoying me for different reasons at the moment as well, and this doesnt help my stress levels any! I mean I love them all dearly, especially my grandma, but she worries for no particular reason. As I mentioned, I have been experiencing pain in my lower back and abdomen and my grandma told me to tell the OB about it. I told her it wasnt necessary as theyre probably practice contractions. I also lost a kilo this week, as when you approach your due date, weight gain stops or slows down and some women lose a kilo, like I did. Anyway, my grandma told me to ask my OB if this was normal. I had to bite my tongue cos I didnt wanna get mad with her. I read in my book that yes, it was normal, so I wont be asking my OB about it.

Well ladies, thanks for listening to me vent. You know I am really wanting to tell you all what Im having, but I guess you waited this long, a couple more weeks wont hurt, lol. I know Im evil for teasing you all, but youll just have to wait n see....

No comments: