I love being a lady of leisure, but to be honest, I am totally bored! I kinda have the nesting instinct happening and am trying my hardest to clean the house, but I am not motivated, lol. On Sunday I finally decided to clean out the wardrobe in the baby's room, because the top shelf had so much crap on it and I need it cleared out. So while I was in the mood, I took everything out of there and dusted it, then stacked the 8 packs of nappies my mum gave me and a few other things on that shelf, so at least now I can start to hang up some of the baby's outfits.
I also managed to start packing my suitcase for hospital. I figure that a c/section is definitely on the cards because I can still feel kicking in my lower region. My sweet heart is so comfy bottom down and I cant see him/her turning. My Ob mentioned that its prolly because of my build, I am small and maybe the baby doesnt have enough room to turn all the way. Anyhow Im going back to see him on Thursday so I guess he'll have another feel around and let me know, but as I mentioned, I am to go for a scan as well, so if I am to have a c/section, my bet is that my Ob will book me in two weeks earlier, they usually do that so you dont go into labour naturally. I started packing my suitcase because I wont need a labour bag. I put in my nice pyjamas, and nighty, my nursing bra, a pair of new slippers, a box of nursing pads and now I just have to pick out what outfits I wanna take for the baby, plus bunny rugs and toiletries.
With 5 weeks left to go, I tell ya, Im getting anxious to meet my baby. These last weeks are kinda dragging along, lol. Im still feeling great, however a few nights last week I couldnt sleep a wink. I had things on my mind, like how we're gonna manage the bills, plus the weather was a bit warm and it was stuffy in the bedroom. I couldnt get comfortable at all, and to try turning from one side to another with a huge watermelon is very difficult, then Id be getting up to go to the toilet, or get some water, so I couldnt settle down. On Friday night I got up at 2am to do Rob's invoices on the computer, thats how much I couldnt sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment